Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome!

I started a food blog and realized how easy it was so I thought I'd start a family blog too. If I knew how easy blogging was I'd have started a long time ago! Just a little background on us:
Ben and I have been married almost 10 years in June! We have 3 beautiful kids, Ethan, Clara and Meredith that I am so lucky to be able to "stay home" with. Ben has been in the Air Force for close to 7 years and is a Captain. Since leaving Logan, we have lived in San Antonio, Dayton OH and now Rio Rancho NM. We miss Utah lots and are hoping to get back there in about a year when Ben's committment with the Air Force is over. I am originally from East Texas and miss it so much! Ben is from Logan, UT but I think I love it there even more (shhhhh don't tell!). I have recently become a consultant for Usborne Books and More and am having so much fun with it. I am going to convention this summer and am excited to get this business going! I hope you enjoy our blog!

4 comments:

  1. Had so much fun on your cooking blog last night! Great idea! My sisters and I started one too. I have a family blog....I love it....need to update soon! Love your family pic Charlotte! So glad you joined the blogging world! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alisa! I check your family blog periodically and you guys are so cute. What's your cooking blog address? I'm obsessed with food blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog! Don't forget to keep checking our family blog http://sethsgirls.blogspot.com to see what we are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Now you need to teach your Mom how to blog! Love You!

    ReplyDelete