Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Swim Lessons

Our 2 weeks of swim lessons were fun! Ethan hadn't had lessons since he was about 4 and it was the girls' first time. They were ALL in class at the SAME time! (All in a different class though) Ethan was awesome and was the leader of his class. He has no fear and is such a great swimmer! Drastic change from when he was 2-3 and we were living in our apt in San Antonio. It had a beautiful pool that we couldn't enjoy because he was terrified of the water! Clara is normally pretty good in the water but when it came time for class she clammed up and wouldn't do anything. It was very frustrating! She said that she had fun, though. Meredith, well she was entertaining for sure. Everyday she would randomly just walk away from her teacher and class and lean over on the wall. I think she did it for the attention from her teacher because she would stop what she was doing and say "Come on Meredith! Come back to class with us!" When I would go over to coax her to go back she would say "I don't like my friends!" Silly girl.  Finally her teacher got a clue and just ignored her and so did I.  Of course when she realized no one was watching she went right back over to class and followed directions.  She did have fun and learned several new tricks like putting her face in the water and her favorite, the alligator crawl. I enjoyed the time during class too because I brought my lounge chair and got to lay out in the sun and relax for about 35-40 min. It was wonderful! Here are some pictures that I snapped one day. I didn't take too many because that would disrupt my "me time" right? :)

(Blogger is being weird so the pics are small.  Just click on them to view them larger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment